If you have been reading my stories, you know Jim by now – don’t you? He’s my older brother, only by 2 years, but he thinks he great.
He’s not though, he’s a pain. I can think of twenty hundred things that make him a pain – here’s 10 of them.
- He is friends with Simon O’Reilly – why would anyone want to be friends with him? If you didn’t read about how mean he can be just you read this.
- Rachel McGuigan talks about Jim all the time. She’s in my class and she only talks to me cos she likes Jim. Jim says he doesn’t like her but he talks to her a lot and they push each other off the wall.
- When he goes to Granny’s house she always gives him 50p for going to the shop. He hardly ever goes, only when he wants the money. When I go, Granny doesn’t give me anything.
- Mam said he’s allowed to stay up a bit later than me cos he older. Only for a few minutes, but still though…
- He never brushes his teeth or his hair.
- He does smelly farts. Really smelly ones. Once Da sent him to bed earlier than me cos he couldn’t stop. (That day it was funny, but it isn’t always.)
- Once when we were playing by the river he nearly fell. He grabbed me to stop falling and I fell. I got into trouble for getting my dress wet and my new socks all dirty. Jim didn’t get into any trouble.
- He never, ever, ever lets me listen to his radio.
- Sometimes when I’m in the bath he turns the light off. The switch is outside and mam told him not to turn it off but he does
- He tells on me. And if I tell on him, he tells on me that I am telling tales.
I told him that I made a list, so he’s gone off to make a list about me.
Huh! I bet he can’t think of ONE thing.